Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Not giving up yet

I am still doing it, slowly but surely, eventually this gets easier right? Isn't it 2 weeks it takes to make a habit?
I am on my way.
I scored a nice treadmill! Granted its older but its nice and big and it works great, best of all it was free!!
Mom called and said that a coworker was giving his away because he got a new one, so yay me!!
I have been walking and did my Jillian Michaels video, heck I even watched and attempted (poorly I might add) a Zumba video. I am pretty sure my chunky abdomen moved on is own volition, and it was not pretty.
I did however, feel like I was going to have a stroke by the time it was over, I can't wait to try it again. I must be crazy.
So I haven't done great on the diet end, I did try some new recipes with more veggies,but, the take out and the pasta dishes haven't disappeared from our household just yet. I did get some staples though, hopefully with being at work I can utilize them and cut my calorie intake.
I got the protein bars, the protein shakes and have incorporated water into my daily routine, which is HUGE!!!
The most amazing thing is I already feel better. Despite recent stressors and a sick child, I am really sticking with it.
I have more energy, my house is clean (more from boredom than anything else LOL)
and I feel like I am following through. Only time will tell.
First weigh in is next Monday!
Comments are welcome, come on folks Keep me motivated!!!!

Hanging on faithfully
C

No comments:

Post a Comment